Thank you for volunteering for the Hilton Head Island Wine and Food Fest. The Wine and Food Festival will be held at the Coastal Discovery Museum at Honey Horn on Saturday, March 9, 2013 from 12-3 pm. We are looking for people to work in various areas that make the festival the success that it is.
What is required of Festival Volunteers
- Work a 4 hour shift on the day of the event.
- Provide an email address and phone number (not to be sold to outside vendors).
- Attend at least one of the one-hour general orientation session (ORIENTATION IS REQUIRED).
- Report to work no less than 30 minutes prior to the start of your shift.
- Park in the volunteer section of the parking at Honey Horn at no charge.
- Provide an “In Case of Emergency” contact to the management at time of application.
Volunteer Orientation Sessions
All volunteers are required to attend at least one of the one-hour general orientation sessions at Honey Horn. You will receive your credentials, parking pass and t-shirt at this meeting.
Tuesday, February 26th, 2013 5:30 – 6:30 pm
Tuesday, March 5th, 2013 5:30 – 6:30 pm
Click below to apply to be a Volunteer at the 2013 Hilton Head Wine & Food Festival