The International Wine Judging and Competition will take place January 26 - 27, 2013. The Hilton Head Island Wine & Food Festival is an outstanding wine event that is now in its 28th year and is the oldest East Coast judging competition. Our Judging Panel consists of not only local judges, but regional judges from across the country, all of which are either a Certified Wine Educator or Advance Sommelier. The festival thus attracts wine lovers from all over the country and wineries from all over the world.
For entry forms, enter directly through the Enofile web site, click here: Hilton Head Wine & Food Festival Enofile Entries. All entries and payments made online before December 31, 2012 are $39 per entry. After January 1, 2013 all entries received online are $49 per entry. Any entries received offline or via mail add an additional $10 per entry. All payments and entries must be received by January 20, 2013 in order to be judged. Send three (3) bottles of each wine per entry to:
Westin Hilton Head Island Resort & Spa
2 Grasslawn Avenue
Hilton Head Island, SC 29928
Please hold for:
Hilton Head Wine & Food Judging – 1/26-27, 2013
Please mark each container: Wine For Festival Judging Only, Not For Sale
Shipping Address Phone: 843-681-1090
Please do not hesitate to contact Jan Gourley, our Festival Director, with any questions you may have. You may contact Jan at Jan@hiltonheadwineandfood.com or (843) 686-4944. We are looking forward to receiving your entries and working with you again this year!
Hilton Head Island Wine & Food Festival Events:
- January 26, 2013 - “Uncork” the Festival, The Beach House by Holiday Inn
- January 26 – 27, 2013 - International Wine Judging & Competition at The Westin Hilton Head Island Resort & Spa
- March 4 – 9, 2013 - Great Chefs of the South Wine Dinners, Various locations throughout Hilton Head Island
- Friday, March 8, 2013 - Grand Wine Tasting & Silent Auction, Sea Pines Country Club, Sea Pines
- Saturday, March 9, 2013 - Wine & Food Festival, Coastal Discovery Museum at Historic Honey Horn Plantation